Schwalbe 24x1.5-2.5" Car Valve AV10
- This size is most often used on childrens 24" mountain bikes
- Auto valve type (AKA Car Valve, Schrader Valve or American Valve).
- Standard length valve suitable for almost all MTB rims up to a maximum 27mm.
- Reinforced dual thickness tube/valve interface to prevent punctures.
- Light weight butyl rubber construction.
- Weighs 180g.
These innertubes are compatible with the following ETRTO tire sizes:
24" x 1.50" = ETRTO 40-507
24 x 1.75" = ETRTO 47-507
24" x 2.0" = ETRTO 50-507
24" x 2.1" = ETRTO 54-507
24" x 2.25" = ETRTO 57-507
24" x 2.35" = ETRTO 60-507
24" x 2.5" = ETRTO 62-507
Click to find out more about ETRTO tyre sizing and whether this is the right tube for your bike.
Schwalbe Bicycle Tyres and Inner Tubes
Schwalbe is still a family owned company and is the leader in the European market for bicycle tyres. Founded in the 1922 by the Bohle family, who remain at the helm of the company, Schwalbe offer an incredibly wide range of inner bicycle inner tubes and tyres. Schwalbe tubes are trusted by many top athletes in mountain bike and road bicycle racing. Schwalbe's tyres and tubes are only available from specialist cycle retailers who offer the advice needed to help support their technical products and InnerTubeShop.com is proud to be one of them.