Rubena 200x50 Mobility Scooter Inner Tube Car Valve
- This size is most often used on motorised mobility scooters, power chairs and wheelchairs
- The 90 degree bent valve is sometimes required to allow pump access in wheels.
- Comes in two variants -
90/90 points out at 90 degrees to the wheel (best seller - as shown in picture)
90/17.5 version sits at 17.5 degrees to the plane of the wheel for use when there is less clearance for the valve.
- Auto valve type (AKA Car Valve, Schrader Valve or American Valve).
- Reinforced dual thickness tube/valve interface to prevent punctures.
- Standard weight butyl rubber construction.
These innertubes are compatible with the following tire sizes:
200 x 50 = ETRTO 50-94
Click to find out more about ETRTO tyre sizing and whether this is the right tube for your bike.
Rubena are one of Europe€™s leading specialist producers of bicycle tyres and inner tubes. First known as Rubena in 1947 this company has a rich history and is based in the Czech Republic. All of Rubena's products are strictly quality controlled and they have a great range which means they can offer some of the more obscure bicycle and children's pram inner tubes and tyres which aren't always available from other producers such as bent/90 degree valve options. Thank you Rubena for solving quick a few problem for cyclists and parents!