Continental Racing Bicycle Inner Tubes and Tyres Developed in Germany
Continental tubulars, tyres and tubes have become some of the most respected in the cycling world. Their innovations such as the 'Black Chilli' tyre compound have made their Grand Prix series of tyres a must have for the wheels of those that love to cycle hard up and down the hills. Continental have been developing and manufacturing bicycle products from their German base for over 100 years and their top end road and mountain bike race tyres are still made their by hand.
Continental MTB 29x1.75-2.5" Presta 42mm Valve Mountainbike Innertube
- This size of inner tube is used on Mountain bikes
- Presta valve type (AKA High Pressure Valve or French Valve).
- Removable and replaceable valve core.
- 42mm length valve suitable for most standard depth rims up to 30mm.
- Threaded valve stem with security ring prevents rattling on the rim and makes pump attachment easier.
- Reinforced dual thickness tube/valve interface to prevent punctures.
- Light weight butyl rubber construction.
- Weighs 200g
- These are unboxed workshop tubes - same great continental quality but at an even better price
These innertubes are compatible with the following ETRTO tire sizes:
29" x 1.75" = ETRTO 47-622
29" x 1.95" = ETRTO 50-622
29" x 2.0" = ETRTO 52-622
29" x 2.1" = ETRTO 54-622
29" x 2.2" = ETRTO 56-622
29" x 2.3" = ETRTO 59-622
29" x 2.5" = ETRTO 62-622
700x47 = ETRTO 47-622
700x50 = ETRTO 50-622
700x52 = ETRTO 52-622
700x54 = ETRTO 54-622
700x56 = ETRTO 56-622
700x59 = ETRTO 59-622
700x62 = ETRTO 62-622
Click to find out more about ETRTO tyre sizing and whether this is the right tube for your bike.