Continental 28/29"x1.75-2.5" (29er) 40mm Car Valve (also fits 700Cx47-62)
- This size is used on 29er (29") XC/cross country, trail and all-mountain bikes.
- Can also be used on wider 700c Cyclo Cross or Touring Tyres with 47mm or greater width.
- Auto valve type (AKA Car Valve or Schrader Valve or American Valve).
- Standard length valve suitable for almost all MTB rims up to a maximum 25mm.
- Reinforced dual thickness tube/valve interface to prevent punctures.
- Light weight butyl rubber construction.
- Weighs 210g.
These innertubes are compatible with the following ETRTO tire sizes:
Mountain Bike 29er / 29" Sizes
29" x 1.75" = ETRTO 47-622
29" x 1.9" = ETRTO 48-622
29" x 2.0" = ETRTO 50-622
29" x 2.1" = ETRTO 54-622
29" x 2.2" = ETRTO 55-622
29" x 2.3" = ETRTO 57-622
29" x 2.4" = ETRTO 60-622
29" x 2.5" = ETRTO 62-622
Cyclo Cross and Touring Sizes
700x47 = ETRTO 47-622
700x48 = ETRTO 48-622
700x50 = ETRTO 50-622
700x54 = ETRTO 54-622
700x55 = ETRTO 55-622
700x57 = ETRTO 57-622
700x60 = ETRTO 60-622
700x62 = ETRTO 62-622
Click to find out more about ETRTO tyre sizing and whether this is the right tube for your bike.
Continental Racing Bicycle Inner Tubes and Tyres Developed in Germany
Continental tubulars, tyres and tubes have become some of the most respected in the cycling world. Their innovations such as the 'Black Chilli' tyre compound have made their Grand Prix series of tyres a must have for the wheels of those that love to cycle hard up and down the hills. Continental have been developing and manufacturing bicycle products from their German base for over 100 years and their top end road and mountain bike race tyres are still made their by hand.