Continental Racing Bicycle Inner Tubes and Tyres Developed in Germany
Continental tubulars, tyres and tubes have become some of the most respected in the cycling world. Their innovations such as the 'Black Chilli' tyre compound have made their Grand Prix series of tyres a must have for the wheels of those that love to cycle hard up and down the hills. Continental have been developing and manufacturing bicycle products from their German base for over 100 years and their top end road and mountain bike race tyres are still made their by hand.
Continental MTB 27.5x1.75-2.5" Presta 42mm Valve Mountainbike Innertube
- This size of inner tube is used on Mountain bikes
- Presta valve type (AKA High Pressure Valve or French Valve).
- Removable and replaceable valve core.
- 42mm length valve suitable for most standard depth rims up to 30mm.
- Threaded valve stem with security ring prevents rattling on the rim and makes pump attachment easier.
- Reinforced dual thickness tube/valve interface to prevent punctures.
- Light weight butyl rubber construction.
- Weighs 200g
- These are unboxed workshop tubes - same great continental quality but at an even better price
These innertubes are compatible with the following ETRTO tire sizes:
27.5" x 1.75" = ETRTO 47-584
27.5" x 1.95" = ETRTO 50-584
27.5" x 2.0" = ETRTO 52-584
27.5" x 2.1" = ETRTO 54-584
27.5" x 2.2" = ETRTO 56-584
27.5" x 2.3" = ETRTO 59-584
27.5" x 2.5" = ETRTO 62-584
650x47b = ETRTO 47-584
650x50b = ETRTO 50-584
650x52b = ETRTO 52-584
650x56b = ETRTO 56-584
650x59b = ETRTO 59-584
650x62b = ETRTO 62-584
Click to find out more about ETRTO tyre sizing and whether this is the right tube for your bike.