Continental Racing Bicycle Inner Tubes and Tyres Developed in Germany
Continental tubulars, tyres and tubes have become some of the most respected in the cycling world. Their innovations such as the 'Black Chilli' tyre compound have made their Grand Prix series of tyres a must have for the wheels of those that love to cycle hard up and down the hills. Continental have been developing and manufacturing bicycle products from their German base for over 100 years and their top end road and mountain bike race tyres are still made their by hand.
Continental MTB 26x1.75-2.5" Car Valve Mountainbike Innertube
- This size of inner tube is used on Mountain bikes
- Car type vale (AKA Schrader Valve, American Valve)
- Suitable for most standard depth rims up to 20mm.
- Threaded valve stem with security ring prevents rattling on the rim and makes pump attachment easier.
- Reinforced dual thickness tube/valve interface to prevent punctures.
- Light weight butyl rubber construction.
- Weighs 200g
- These are unboxed workshop tubes - same great continental quality but at an even better price
These innertubes are compatible with the following ETRTO tire sizes:
26" x 1.75" = ETRTO 47-559
26" x 1.95" = ETRTO 50-559
26" x 2.0" = ETRTO 52-559
26" x 2.1" = ETRTO 54-559
26" x 2.2" = ETRTO 56-559
26" x 2.3" = ETRTO 59-559
26" x 2.5" = ETRTO 62-559
Click to find out more about ETRTO tyre sizing and whether this is the right tube for your bike.